|Marcy S. Resnik, Esq.
Kahn & Resnik, P.L.
Marcy S. Resnik, Esq., is experienced in family law and commercial litigation. She assists Florida clients in the following types of cases.
The dissolution of a marriage represents a time of great uncertainty and anxiety as the divorcing spouses deal with changes in finances, housing, child care, family relationships, and friendships. Ms. Resnik can assist you with a divorce petition, child relocation, or alimony. Read more.
Condominium and Homeowner Foreclosure Defense
Every month, thousands of new foreclosure notices go out to homeowners across Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. If this is happening to you, our South Florida foreclosure defense attorney Marcy Resnik can provide legal representation to help you keep your residence. Read more.
When disputes arise between two or more businesses, or between partners within the same firm, Ms. Resnik is available to help the parties resolve these differences through negotiations or litigation. She is experienced in shareholder derivative actions, breach of contract disputes, and trademark infringement. Ms. Resnik serves as the General Counsel for a national hotel management company, overseeing all U.S. litigation matters. Read more.
- Commercial litigation
- Condominium litigation
- Foreclosure defense
- Kahn & Resnik, P.L., Partner, April 2008 to present
- Fromberg, Perlow and Kornik, P.A., Partner, February 2002 to March 2008
- Marcy S. Resnik, P.A., Partner, April 1994 to February 2002
- Fine, Jacobson, Schwartz, Nash, Block & England, P.A., Associate, September 1988 to March 1994
- Health care
- Real estate
- Florida, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1988
- Trial Bar, Bankruptcy Court
- J.D., Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University, 1988
- B.S., Political Science, University of Maryland, 1985
Professional and Community Activities
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Dade County Chapter, Member
- Aventura Turnberry Jewish Center, Immediate Past President
- Pine Crest School, Member, Board of Advisors
- Pine Crest Mothers Club, Past President
Schedule an Initial Consultation
Contact Ms. Resnik online or by phone at 954-321-0176 to discuss your legal needs. We will answer your legal questions in complete confidentiality, and explain how our concierge philosophy places us at your service.
Ms. Resnik serves business owners, professionals and individual clients across Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Naples, Orlando, Tampa, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and other cities throughout the state.