Fort Lauderdale Banking Attorney
Banking attorney Howard Kahn, Esq., represents lenders and creditors in connection with commercial and residential financing and loan transactions, title claims, mortgage fraud, and related litigation. Bringing a concierge service approach to banks and other lenders, he is available as needed to provide trusted legal counsel both during business hours and as emergencies arise at other times.
We are able to offer legal guidance for structured financing and securitized assets, such as:
- Collaterized debt obligations
Commercial or Residential Mortgage Fraud Claims
- Borrower fraud or misrepresentation
- Mortgage broker fraud
- Straw borrowers
- Multiple HUD-1 closing statements
- Mortgage warehouse financing
- Closing letter protection claims
- Lien priority
- Title forgery or fraud
- Boundary and property line disputes
- Easements, right of way and access issues
- Title transfers and acquisition disputes
- Title insurance coverage issues
- Restrictive covenants and deeds
- Equitable liens and subrogation
- Acquisition financing
- Asset based loans
- Bridge loans
- Joint venture financing
- Lease financing
- Letters of credit
- Leveraged buyouts
- Refinancing and short sales
- Revolving credit agreements
- Sale and leaseback transactions
- Senior and subordinated credit facilities
- Term loan agreements
A Banking Lawyer with a CPA’s Insights
As an accountant by training and a former CPA, Mr. Kahn has the distinctive ability to evaluate matters from both a legal and financial standpoint.
When banking disputes arise, Mr. Kahn can readily analyze financial statements quickly and accurately. He also has an in-depth understanding of the red flags that can indicate fraud, enabling him to protect a lender’s financial interests.
Schedule an Initial Consultation
Contact us online or by phone at 954-321-0176 to discuss your legal needs. We will answer your legal questions in complete confidentiality, and explain how our concierge philosophy places us at your service.
We serve business owners, professionals and individual clients across Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Naples, Orlando, Tampa, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and other cities throughout the state.